- With e-Loyalty, customer identification, savings or promotions are perfectly dealt with for (local) groups of shops.
- Optionally, cardholders' details can be linked to one specific shop (protection customer base of that shop).
- Existing local savings can often be transferred to e-loyalty, without issuing new cards.
- Seamless integration with offline shops and online webshops, giving the same customer experience.
- Customer behaviour can be followed at head office level, via business intelligence (B.I.).
- Organisation control possible trough the e-Loyalty website.
Registration, saving and instant reward maximises customer retention