RetailVista's Service Platform 3-layer architecture
- In the cloud, so always and everywhere available real-time, via the RetailVista website, mobile applications and web services.
- Flexible, scalable and future-proof platform based on C#.NET and SQL.
- Intefacing possible because of open 3-layer architecture: Business Logic and Databases are contained within the Service Platform.
- Third-party applications can easily be integrated trough the RetailVista API based on WCF and Webcalls.
- Security trough company number/username/password and IP-restrictions.
Hosting of the highest quality
- Reliability and quality of services are paramount, since 2008.
- Convenience and predicatable lower costs, no onsite servers necessary for your ePOS solution.
- You save on backups, software updates, management and on hardware investments and maintenance.
- The retailer can focus on its core tasks, presentation and sales. We simply take care of the operational matters.
- Our hosting sites are twin-operated, in separate buildings with a fall-back location.
- RetailVista is, and will allways be, developed with "performance" as important starting point. RetailVista works fast, even with very large databases (1.000.000+ items).
Business, Company and Stores structure
- Suitable for retail-chains, hard- and soft franchise organisations and single sites.
- All master data (including product files) is contained on the business level and are instantly available to all underlying Companies and Stores.
- Settings at higher level can, if necessary, automatically be transferred to lower levels.
- Multiple store-types and promotion-types possible within 1 business.
- Quick roll-out (of new stores) because all master data and settings are already available.
- All information of the business and underlying companies and stores is in one database which makes batch processing of data historie !
The Retail3000 API, a unique and completely open interface in detail
- Unique structure of the Service Platform: This allows RetailVista easily to connect with other applications.
- Completely open: All applications can change or retrieve data via the Retail3000 Service Platform.
- All processes take place within the business rules of Retail3000, where all data is stored in a SQL-database.
- The interface with Retail3000 takes place on the basis of a webservice (HTTP).
- Access is provided on the basis of a fixed IP-address, company number, username and password.
- Also all the applications of RetailVista itself communicate with the Retail3000 platform. This provides complete 'openness' while retaining the important business rules.
- Parties who develop applications can do this in a test environment. After acceptance of the application to be integrated, the link is established to the live environment.