- Extended statistics;
- Integration BI;
- HTA Benchmarking;
ur Sales Statistics module offers optimum awareness of your business regarding: sales, margins, receipts and stock position
- Statistics regarding sales, stock purchases, stock on order and sales orders.
- Statistics based on 31 different key-figures.
- Extra stat’s available on: per year, per month, day of the week, part-day and site.
- Comprehensive selection available, including time-based comparisons.
- Possibility to create templates for the regularly used statistics.
- Display to screen or export to Excel.
- Sales-based fields: gross retail price, standard purchase price, turnover, number sold, scan percentage, number of customers, purchase value of turnover, margins, margins as %, VAT and discount.
- Stock-based fields: stock numbers and value, stock,turn.
- Receipt: goods-in, numbers and value.
- Purchase orders: outstanding back-orders in numbers and value.
- Sales orders: outstanding back-orders in numbers and value.
- Sales Group Description / Products / Physical Sales.
Business Intelligence (BI) provides insight into all Key Performance Indicators…
…that are important to you and your business! Keep reading to learn more about Business Intelligence (BI).
BI gives crucial information on turnover, margin, stock, stock-turn, customer-counters, financial indicators and more. It integrates all areas of the business in our Backoffice ERP solution. Consequently all important business information is immediately accessible for you to make important decision around the day to day running of your store.
- BI: The only way to get well-timed answers to crucial questions, and stay ahead of your competition.
- Huge Data from the total operation of a retailer is converted into interpretable information.
- BI relates to the collection and analysis of internal and external information and to condense this into decision-making information.
- Business comparison.
- All data from various sources in one application – RetailVista, but also external ERP or accounting systems.
- Relevant searches within all available data.
- Real-time answers to all your business questions.
- Display for correct data and the resulting proper analyses are an integral part of good Product Information Management.
- Use of a proven platform on the basis of Qlik Business Intelligence Software.
- Skilled and technical BI consultants and specialised business analysts available.
- Different dashboards available around the most common questions around your KPI’s.
- Available dashboards: sales, online sales, stock, financial and more.
HTA Garden Retail Monitor (GRM)
Online platform allowing HTA members to benchmark their sales against regional and national averages.
All data is exported to the HTA servers via RetailVista EPoS in an encrypted secure way.
Analysis can be made for sales / product categories over specific time frames. Gross profit% and average
transaction value’s and more.