EDI – Electronic Data Interchange
EDI – Digital data flow and communication between your business and your suppliers for faster and more accurate ordering and receiving of goods
NedFox’ EDI platform; RetailLink is used to optimise EDI messages between suppliers and individual stores. EDI is also used for intercompany deliveries.
- EDI increases efficiency of all parties involved (suppliers, retailers and stores).
- Information does not have to be entered manually, thereby saving time and ensuring correct information is always displayed.
- Communication protocols X400, SMTP and FTP are supported.
- FTP is ideal for sending larger messages (PRICAT / SLSRPT and INVRPT) because there are virtually no communication costs.
- The RetailLink platform (website) is available to organisations who want to manage their own EDI-centre.
- Keep reading for supported message types…
Supported EDI message types
- ORDER – placing a purchase order from the supplier or an affiliate. Time saving and no errors in the delivery.
- DESADV – delivery note message on receipt of goods from the supplier, resulting in a huge time savings for the retailer.
- INVOICE – the supplier’s purchase invoice is based on previous deliveries made, providing a fast and correct control of the purchase invoice.
- RETINS – message to inform suppliers that goods should be collected to return.
- SLSRPT – a message to inform suppliers which items are sold from their range, very useful with consignment agreements.
- INVRPT – a message that provides information about the master data and stock levels, often combined with SLSRPT.
- PRICAT – message containing the master data and purchasing data of the suppliers’ products.
- ORDRSP – confirmation of the order placed (and order raised, by supplier).
- IFTMIN – message for the logistics service parcel carriers.
Book a FREE Demo Call
Let our garden centre EPoS specialists guide you trough our EPoS & Management suite.
- Screen sharing – just click the link and join the session
- Based on your business needs
- We will provide you with estimated figures on costs & savings