RetailVista™ Product management
RetailVista™ Product maintenance
- Product maintenance; Add/Edit/View product records on the RetailVista database
- Import Excel; Import and Export Excel files for mass changes, new supplier product records and more
- Exchange; New or latest supplier product files are imported to our Exchange program where filters and checks on product changes can be tested and applied to single store, selection of stores or all stores
- Interface headoffice; For multiple store businesses or groups, a headoffice is able to handle and process all price changes and stores are then able to choose the changes if they apply to them (some stores may be independently priced due to local competition, we can handle this perfectly)
- Viridicode; Unique way of barcoding plants with full track and trace back to original growers
- Thermal labelling; Fast and efficient labelling for shelf edges, dry goods, pots and plants
- ESL integration; Electronic shelf edge labels can add a smart and professional touch to your business and allow immediate price changes directly to the electronic label. Imagine a small shelf edge label with Kindle Paper technology, it really looks great on a shelf
- Product lists; Product lists can be generated via a filtered report or manually built using the back office or a hand held terminal. Lists can then have many functions such as price changes, list to offer/discount, list to label printer, list to till sale (queue busting)
RetailVista offers complete product management to help you with the day to day up keep of products. Product Maintenance allows for Add, Editing and viewing of product records in RetailVista. Discounts, new barcodes, upcoming prices, labelling can all be performed here for individual lines. Product sales statistics can be viewed and purchasing info can also be added, viewed and edited.
Exchange is our tool for your business to handle mass changes to product records. For single stores, managers can populate Exchange quickly with any amount of new products (10’s of thousands if required) via Excel sent from suppliers, or new price changes from suppliers. Filters can be applied to just show you your goods with new sale prices and more. Product imports or changes can be checked before committing the change to the database proper. For head offices of multiple store businesses, chains or groups, these changes can be made centrally and sent to one, some or all remote stores (some stores may need different pricing to remain competitive with other businesses nearby).
Suppliers can send you the latest product ranges, or latest pricing on ranges of goods via spreadsheet. This spreadsheet can then be used via Exchange to make mass changes to one, some, or all stores in the business. All reports can be exported to Excel too.
For multiple store businesses and groups with a head office; the head office is able to manage product changes for all, some or just one of the stores. All product changes, labelling, discounts and more can be controlled centrally. If some stores require different pricing as they may need to be competitive in their area, then individual store pricing is also possible.
Viridicode is a unique way to barcode your plants which was invented by the developers here at NedFox. Most suppliers in the Netherlands have now adopted the Viridicode. The Viridicode enables full track and trace on plants as the barcodes number contains a code which enables the plant to be tracked all the way back to grower. It also enables you to efficiently label all plants. If you send these plants to another business, your code will then be included on the Viridicode barcode and so on.
With the Sato CL4NX label printer, keeping on top of your labelling and shelf edge needs is super-fast and easy. Price changes on items can automatically populate the printer queue, new ranges from suppliers can be imported and sent immediately to a label queue too. You can log in to the back office from anywhere in the world and print labels to the shop printer with our cloud printing solution. Our RetailVista Mobile APP can be used to scan products to print labels and also create lists to be sent to the label queue.
Electronic Shelf Labels (ESL)
Our innovative ESL’s enable you to update your shelf edge labels with the press of a button. This solution looks great on the shelf (imagine a shelf edge label but using kindle paper technology). and allows you to quickly change pricing and shelf edging of all products where the ESL is in use. Some products change regularly so this can really save time and paper. Avoid staff walking around the store with paper shelf edge labels and speak to us about how RetailVista can help you become so much more efficient and enable your business to have really professional looking shelf edge labels.
Lists of products can be created on the back office or via our industry leading APP, RetailVista Mobile. Extremely versatile; these lists can then be used for queue busting, labelling, range of goods to discount, range of goods to mixed matches offers, ordering, and more.